Here's your inspiration!!!
If you are joining me from my etsy thread - Welcome !!! My goal is to have a small group that encourages each other to create. I am following in the footsteps of the lovely Becky from The Gritty Bird and offering a place to jump off from.
For the first go round I will try out the same set up and see how it works. I will offer some sort of visual inspiration and a palette to go with it. Since I had this already set up we'll start here. There are no absolutes - create whatever comes to you. We will all be here to support and encourage each other.
I have not yet decided the best way to share the end of the week creations. Either by posting your link in comments or maybe a "McLinky" party at the end of the blog post. If you don't have a blog I would be happy to post your photo here.
So here is the set up :
1. Every Sunday I will post some sort of inspiration.
( If you have an idea or a theme feel free to contact me about it!)
2. You have the week to *create*!
( Don't feel pressured to join every week if you can't - this should be enjoyable )
3. It doesn't have to be jewelry - anyone is welcome - I think it would be fun to see what people create with the same inspiration and different media!!! ( sewing,scrapbooks, mixed media, whatever )
4. I will post a "show off" blog on Saturdays with everyones creations or links. ( if you have a good idea how to do this let me know!)
5. Hopefully every one will join in "Round Robin" style - visit all the participating blogs - and offer encouragement to each other.
6. If you don't have a blog but would like to join in just send me your picture by Friday night at 7:00 pm EST so I have enough time to upload and transfer them to my blog - be sure to include your name and a link ( to your store or facebook - whatever you would like to use )
7. HAVE FUN !!! : D
8. Feel free to contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org - the link over on the side bar refuses to work despite my threats.
If this sounds like fun please leave a comment with your intent to enter for the week. Remember even if it looks like something you would NEVER work with - TRY IT - you might surprise yourself!
Thanks for stopping by - I can't wait to see what we create !!!
Happy Sunday, Patty