Bad economy ??? No dental insurance ??? Ok so say your trying to loosen those annoying hangy teeth. I tell you what's worked for us ;
1. Tie a piece of floss around your tooth. Your smaller brother will instantly appear, run by, grab the string and dislodge said tooth.
2. Grab any toy that's popular. We like to fight over Nintendo DS' but Leap Pad's have also worked . Refuse to allow any of your brothers to play and/or touch the device. As they grab on - refuse to let go. Smaller brothers will quickly lose their grip and book or gaming device will smack you in the face.
3. Tell your mom you want one of those "fancy" battery operated toothbrushes. Hold it in your mouth for about three hours. Spit tooth in sink. Cry so your father has to take apart sink drain to retrieve "damn" tooth. Stick cotton in your ears to shield them from new curse words. Complain batteries ran out.
4. Dare your brother to punch you in the face " just because".
5. Get caught with pliers in your room.
6. Get caught trying to get your brother to use pliers.
7. Dare brother to slam door in your face.
8.Have brothers jump off couch and try and catch them with your face. Cause it seems like a good idea.
9.Stay up for three hours twisting it so the tooth fairy gives you enough for hot lunch in the am.
10. Eat a banana - goes against all reason but thats what makes it genius.
11. Eat an apple - more painful then the banana. Not for the faint of heart.
12. Eat corn on the cob - Falls somewhere between the apple and banana.
13. If none of the above work then you might have to go to the dentist. Luckily , since we don't have dental insurance, we've always been able to do it ourselves.
14. Is that "Deliverance" again ???